About the hospital
King Saudi University – Dental Hospital, the first full-fledged teaching hospital in the Kingdom and affiliated with the College of Dentistry, the hospital offers comprehensive evidence-based teaching, training, surgical, in-patient and consulting service to its patients.
The hospital provides care in the following:
- Cleft lip and palate clinics.
- Dentistry for special needs patients.
- Oral and craniofacial pain clinics.
- Dental clinics for medically compromised patients.
- Dental clinics for Autistic individuals.
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Blood Bank
- Histopathology lab for oral and maxillofacial cases
Number of vacancies = 2
Requirements for the role
- Must be US/UK/European/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must have Saudi Board or equivalent qualification in relevant speciality.
- Must have 2-year sub-speciality fellowship certificate.
- Must have 3 years of specialised professional post qualification experience at a recognised centre or hospital.
- Must have special care dentistry experience.
In return what the hospital can offer you
Competitive (tax free) monthly salary, accommodation, transportation, annual air ticket and other benefits.
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Dentist Consultant and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.