Pulse International is recruiting for the following role: General Practitioner with inpatient medical ward experience.
The candidate will be working within a prestigious rehabilitation facility in Dubai.
*THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD*
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- accommodation allowance
- free healthcare
- generous leave allowance
- end of service bonus
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent
- MRCGP - Member of Royal College of General Practitioners or equivalent postgraduate qualification
- UK GMC or Western equivalent
- Valid BLS and willing to obtain ACLS
- UK Clinical experience (five years) in Internal Medicine / General Medicine
- Experience with patients with similar diagnosis' as acute and/or rehabilitation patients
- Keywords include: Inpatient experience/Internal Medicine/Neurology Patients
- Experience with managing the following patients:
- spinal cord injury
- road traffic accident
- neurological disorder
- amputation patients
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.