About the hospital
King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital is a leading specialist hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The hospital has over 1,000 full-time employees, including 300+ nurses and 60+ physicians. Last year The Joint Committee for International Health Facilities renewed the accreditation of King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital for a period of three years. This accreditation comes because of the strict adherence to the international health standards in the provision of health services to ophthalmic patients in various specialties and in recognition of its efforts for the patients' safety and care.
Requirements for the role
- US Board/MRCP/FRCP-Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
- Must have basic medical degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have formal academic accreditation requirement of American Board of Anaesthesiology, FRCS, Saudi Board or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years working experience following board certification on Anaesthesiology specialization or equivalent.
- Must qualify to be classified as a Consultant by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
In return what the hospital can offer you:
Competitive (tax free) monthly salary, accommodation, transportation, annual air ticket, end of service allowance and other benefits.
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Consultant Anaesthesiologist and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.