Senior Staff Nurse Day Unit
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Senior Staff Nurse – Day Procedure Unit
£33,000 per annum
If you are looking to work alongside one of the UK’s largest, independent hospitals we have a great Senior staff nursing opportunity for you! This opportunity will see you join a Norwich based hospital that has a long-standing reputation of providing the highest quality in care.
The successful candidate will be working with the motivated and dynamic day procedure team, where no two days will be the same. The hospital has a total of 40 beds and the surgical ward cares for a variety of specialties including; general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology and cosmetics.
Full time Long days only. 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating program of care for patients
- Put into practice the theory and principles of the agreed nursing model
- To deliver a smooth and efficient nursing service on the ward on a day-to-day basis
- Interpret all the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others
- Actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- NMC registered
- Experience within a surgical setting or A&E experience
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual private wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- On site cark parking
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0208 167 5374.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.