Pulse are looking for responsible and reliable Mental Health Nurses who are looking for work in Southampton! Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. We offer you the flexibility to work shifts that suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
About the Role
Working 1-1 on any ward with mental health patients, including children. All shift types are available and advanced booking is possible.
Requirements for this role;
- Minimum of six months recent experience within the mental health sector
- Ability to provide a clinical reference as well as covering the last three years of employment
- Current NMC Registration
- Able to provide proof of immunisations
- Able to provide an enhanced DBS or documents to apply for one
PAYE rates range from 25.40 – 28.40 p/h
Umbrella rates range from 29.67 – 33.17
What Pulse can offer you
- Support – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Rewards – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants and development.
If you are interested in this role, get in touch today on 0333 5773410 Option1, Option 4