Psychologist – CAMHS
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Pulse are currently seeking a HCPC registered psychologist to conduct assessment and intervention for children with mental health presentations including provision of specialist psychological therapy such as CBT. This post is based on Lancashire and is part time post however full time applicants are encouraged to apply.
The appointed Clinical Psychologist would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mental health issues. Understanding of neurodiversity presentations, attachment disorder and trauma including PTSD would be helpful, ability to deliver evidence based interventions in a community setting.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.