Paediatric Children’s Nurse – Borough of Camden
Paediatric Children’s Nurse – Borough of Camden
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Registered Paediatric Nurses – North West London
Pulse are looking for registered and experienced Band 5 & 6 Registered Paediatric Nurses.
At Pulse, we understand that being a Paediatric nurse can be challenging. We want to take the hassle out of everything that can feel like a chore, such as booking shifts, completing timesheets, and feeling there’s a lack of stability. We’re here to help Paediatric nurses, like you, navigate difficult situations and provide support through tough times, so you can focus on the job you love doing.
Get the freedom to work how you want, when you want with our flexible shifts available from Monday through to Sunday. With Pulse you can plan ahead with our block bookings, available to book up to 3 months in advance.
We are offering a variety of shift patterns, including the option of full-time equivalent hours and the closest underground will be Camden station.
This role is in the London borough of Camden with PAYE rates from £23 – £33.19 per hour.
What you will be doing as a Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Assess, evaluate, implement and review patients, ranging from 0-18 years old.
- Administering medications, drawing blood, and giving childhood vaccinations following age-appropriate guidelines.
- Receiving handovers from staff and being given a caseload of patients.
- Encourage families to be involved in the care of their child.
- Using your skills to give high levels of care, whilst learning new skills.
- Contribute to maintaining the ward environment ensuring it is safe, clean and tidy.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months recent UK NHS experience within the Paediatric sector
- Ability to provide a clinical reference as well as covering the last three years of employment.
- Able to provide an enhanced DBS or documents to apply for one.
- Right to work within the UK – proof will be required.
- Previous experience within Paediatric setting.
Key benefits of choosing Pulse Nursing
- Rewarding – highly competitive pay rates, as well as bonuses of up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – Work that fits around your life, not the other way around.
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process.
- Dynamic – we don’t just offer NHS roles. Choose from private and community settings too.
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to a clinical support team.
- Unbeatable choice – Choose from over 60,000 shifts per month.
What are the next steps?
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please call on 03335773410 option 1, 2, 1 Ask for Lydia.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you. You can register your interest on our website here: https://www.pulsejobs.com/candidate/register/
About Pulse Nursing
Pulse Nursing is an established, award winning, supplier of healthcare professionals to NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, providing the highest quality Nurses and ODP’s.
Pulse takes pride in offering a service of putting people first, always by your side and driven by excellence. We are an established top tier framework agency due to the excellent relationships we have built with our Nurses and NHS trusts over the past 30 years.
Feedback from our Paediatric Nurses
“The level of professionalism and support I received from them was remarkable. I appreciate the way they communicate and get involved in the work. Pulse is #1 for me.”
Pulse Nursing is proud to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer. Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.