Mental Health Nurse – Cornwall
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Pulse are looking for a reliable and optimistic Mental Health Nurse who is looking for work in Cornwall! The successful RMN will be required to work on an acute psychiatric admissions unit offering assessment and treatment for people aged 18 and over. Patients have access to communal gardens, lounging areas, gym, multi-faith room, therapy kitchen, and games room.
So, If you are looking for the flexibility to work shifts that suit your lifestyle, apply today!
What this role offers:
- Free onsite parking.
- Full time hours, or a minimum of 3 days per week.
- Our online system, Ipoint, also allows you to manage your availability and book your own shifts.
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum of six months recent experience within the mental health sector
- Ability to provide a clinical reference as well as covering the last three years of employment
- Current NMC Registration
- Able to provide proof of completing PMVA or be willing to attend 3 day course with us
- Able to provide an enhanced DBS or documents to apply for one
What Pulse can offer you:
- Support – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Rewards – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £500 for recommending your friends*
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants and development.
If you are interested in this role, get in touch today on 0333 5773410 Option1, Option 4, please ask for Lauren Grace Jones or Courtenay Muswell.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.