Revalidation and support
Revalidation is the process by which doctors demonstrate to the General Medical Council (GMC) every five years that they are fit to practice and comply with the relevant professional standards.
Our dedicated revalidation support team is on hand to support you through appraisal and revalidation activities, including:
- Administration support
- Appraisal management
- Patient and colleague feedback management (using Doctor 360°)
- Appraisal facilitation
- Appraisal and revalidation follow up
- Software solutions
- CPD approved seminars, events and online courses
Revalidation is the process by which nurses and midwives demonstrate to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) every three years that they are fit to practice and comply with the relevant professional standards.
Our dedicated revalidation support team is on hand to support you through appraisal and revalidation activities, which include:
- 450 practice hours, or 900 if renewing as both a nurse and midwife
- 35 hours of CPD including 20 hours of participatory learning
- Five pieces of practice-related feedback
- Five written reflective accounts
- Reflective discussion
- Health and character declaration
- Professional indemnity arrangement
If you’d like to discuss revalidation with our team, please contact us.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Benefit from our reputation for commitment to the highest standards of quality and compliance.
Not what you’re looking for?
Search our jobs
We have thousands of healthcare jobs waiting for you, including many that are exclusive to Pulse.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Want to talk?
Simply request a call back and we’ll be in touch at a time that suits you.