Radiography and sonography
Pulse recruits high-calibre radiographers and sonographers working in the NHS and private practices, clinics and hospitals. Our radiographers and sonographers have access to a choice of temporary and permanent positions and receive excellent rewards and recognition.
To join our team contact us or register now.
Why choose Pulse?
We’ll partner with you to find a position appropriate to your training and experience. Our recruitment team has knowledge and works hard to understand your career aspirations and helps you make the best decisions to achieve them.
Our sonographers and radiographers benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated team focused on radiography
- Daily payroll
- Rewards for recommending friends
- Access to childcare vouchers
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- A points reward system when you register and work, with financial contributions towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Guaranteed hours
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
- Expert training, support and advice
- A responsive and reliable service around the clock
- Open and honest communication
- Working with an agency with a reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
A team you can rely on
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supply highly qualified candidates, provide assurance on our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service. To read more about our awards, click here.
We’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.