Pulse is now seeking a Speech & Language Therapist to work within our clients NHS hospital in Middlesex. They are looking for an experienced SLT who can see adult patients with a range of acquired and degenerative communication and swallowing disorders. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours of 08:30 – 16:30 Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within a similar setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Some main duties will include:
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need
• Managing a caseload of clients with varying diagnosis and complex needs
• Report writing
• Work within a multidisciplinary team – liaising with other healthcare professionals
• Coaching, training and consultation work with service providers
• Work with all staff to support the implementation of the therapeutic approach through training delivery and development of the environment
What can Pulse offer you?
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
• HireVue online interview
• Advice and support from a friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Daily payroll
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.