Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking a Senior speech and Language Therapist for an exciting new role based in Hampshire. The role is available to start at as soon as possible, offering 37.5 hours a week for an ongoing period.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with clients who have challenging behaviour and/or emotional difficulties such as Autism.
Duties within this role will include:
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
- 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.