A new opportunity has become available for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic NHS Client’s inpatient team based in Staffordshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours on a permanent basis.
Our client is seeking a band 6 OT with previous experience of working within mental health and inpatient settings. You must hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Previous experience working within the community
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.