An exciting opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist has become available within our well-established NHS Client’s community team based in Cheshire. This position will be available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month duration.
The successful physiotherapist must be supportive and flexible when managing a caseload of patients within the community. You will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualised care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goals. You will be working as part of a large, multidisciplinary team, alongside other physiotherapists and related clinical staff.
All candidates applying must have a valid HCPC registration, a relevant Physiotherapy Degree/ Qualification, and previous community experience to be considered for this role. Access to your own vehicle would be desirable.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team or apply today.
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.