An exciting opportunity has become available for a qualified Speech and Language Therapist with Paediatric experience to join a dynamic team based in Lincolnshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering up to three days per week for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will be managing a caseload of pupils aged 8-19 with significant learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and ASD.
Duties within this role will include:
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Providing therapeutic support to pupils with a range of learning difficulties
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.