Our client is now seeking a band 6 Dysphagia trained Speech and Language Therapist to join their Paediatric team within a special needs school located in Kent. This is a permanent vacancy which is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible and work full time hours each week.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within paediatric dysphagia assessment and management to be considered for this role. You will be treating service users of the ages 19-25 with special educational needs and disabilities including physical, communication and sensory disabilities, medical conditions and autism.
Duties within this role:
- Managing own caseload
- Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members
- Voice OP experience
- Experience with VF and FEES – desirable
To be considered for this role you must:
- Acute setting experience – preferable
- Paediatric experience – essential
- Dysphagia trained – essential
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.