Are you an Occupational Therapist who has experience within paediatrics?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a community paediatric service at an innovative NHS Trust based in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working within a community paediatric setting, and as you will be working within a very busy environment, you must be able to manage your own caseload in an efficient and timely manner.
As this is a community-based role, it is preferred that the appointed candidate holds a full UK driving licence as well as having access to a car.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Some duties within this post will include:
• Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
• Chair and bath assessments
• Fine motor assessments
• Managing own caseload efficiently
• Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• Previous experience working with children
• Full licence and access to own vehicle
• Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
• Free training – access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.