Based in Surrey, Pulse are now actively recruiting for Occupational Therapists with Paediatric experience. Our client is happy to consider both Band 6 and Band 7 therapists; the roles we have available are due to start as soon as possible with full time and part time hours considered and due to run on an on-going basis.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
- Previous exposure in a similar environment
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Using own initiative, provide professional advice and guidance to staff and young patients
- Be responsible for the safe and competent use of therapy equipment, patientappliances and aids.
- Ensure staff obtain competency prior to use through supervision, teaching and training of practice.
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all features of own work
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for the children and parents/carers
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Carry continuing responsibility for the assessment of patients’ needs
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and inclusive patient records in line with Trust and professional principles and provide activity/audit reports as required.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.