Are you an Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a paediatric service with a private client based in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week on a permanent contract.
As this is a paediatric role, it is essential that you have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting. You will work as a key member of the multidisciplinary team to provide Occupational Therapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment for children, and to support them, their families and carers in self-management and care
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.