Pulse is actively recruiting a Band 6 Occupational therapist. This is a community role which will cover areas within Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, therefore community experience would be very desirable and it is essential that the candidate is a car driver as they will be visiting different patients throughout the day. Experience within the mental health service is essential for this position as the successful candidate will be supporting individuals who are facing a mental health crisis. This is a full time position to start as soon as possible.
The candidate would be expected to;
- Work with adults to support and help them overcome the effects caused by their psychological illness
- Work with the client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.