Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our client is recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join their Neurological Rehab unit, within a well-established private practice based in Kent. The post is available to start as soon as possible.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide a high standard of Occupational Therapy (OT) to service users.
• To manage a defined caseload of patients, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions within the service.
• To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of the OT service within a designated team.
• To provide expertise in a highly specialist area and to offer advice and consultation on clients care to other members of the team.
• To work within the professional practice and Trust guidelines.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold a full drivers licence and have own vehicle
Please contact our team for more information, or apply today using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.