Work Pattern: Full time – 33.75 hrs per week
Pulse are specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Occupational Therapist both in the UK and Internationally.
This vacancy is within a prestigious private Hospital based in south west London. They currently have an incredible opportunity for a occupational therapist to join their team and gain some very rare experience working in a Adult EDU, MH & CAMHS wards.
All applicants must be HCPC registered and have relevant qualifications in occupational therapy to at least BSc level. You should have experience of working in or a similar clinical setting (such as CBT, DBT etc) would be an advantage but not necessary.
Provide consultation and assistance to the lead psychologist regarding the therapeutic programme on the unit
Engage the patients on the unit in helpful, therapeutic and meaningful activity.
Manage and co-ordinate individual treatment plans for occupational therapy and activities
Provide 1:1 OT assessment and treatment
Ensure effective and efficient management of more junior staff.
Develop close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues ensuring clinical practice is in line with Priory policies and procedures and complies with statutory regulations and quality standards specifically regarding risk assessment.
Demonstrate a robust ability to work in a high intensity/risk environment
Provide excellent oral and written communication and possess exceptional organisational skills
However a newly qualified individual with previous work experience may also fulfil the criteria.
What we would like from you:
BSc in Occupational Therapy
Experience in working with a specific therapy modality (such as CBT, DBT etc.) would be an advantage
Proven experience in mental health and knowledge of the Mental Health Act
Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
Fine tuned decision making skills
Excellent organisational capability
Effective communication skills
- A competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme with contribution
- SMART Pensions option - You opt for a slightly smaller salary and we pay an additional contribution into your pension. The result? We both save on National Insurance payments and you end up with an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- SMART Childcare Vouchers - A tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme with vouchers paid for by reducing your gross salary
- Cyclescheme - Get a tax free bike and equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%.
- Computingscheme - Buy the latest technology at no more than the RRP using salary exchange whilst spreading the cost over 12 months.
- Just Drive scheme - A salary sacrifice scheme that delivers you a brand new car (insured, fully serviced and maintained) while saving Tax and National Insurance on your monthly payments.
- Benefits For You - Over 8000 retailers to choose from, offering a wide range of discounts, high street vouchers and gift cards, online vouchers and cashback offers.
- Within the Healthcare division, enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now or email me with an current CV Gurdeep.email@example.com or call me on 01992305659
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.