Pulse has an opportunity available for a Band 6 Occupational therapist in London. This is a community role which requires a candidate who has previous community experience, and experience of assisting the elderly who have acute medical needs. The candidate will also be assisting patients suffering from mental health issues, therefore experience within this area would be desirable. The candidate must be a car driver as they will be visiting and supporting patients within their homes. This is a full time position to start as soon as possible.
Within this role the candidate will be expected to;
- Support the elderly and the difficulties they are currently facing due to health issues.
- Be able to assess patients and create effective and appropriate care plans for them.
- Be able to successfully monitor patients’ conditions and adapt their plan accordingly.
- Be able to work independently and manage own workload.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Have relevant experience in a community role and caring for the elderly.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Fantastic rates of pay with daily payroll
- A unique and efficient compliance process
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Innovative digital platforms specially designed for Pulse
- Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
- £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.