Pulse is now hiring a Band 5 Occupational therapist for a position based in London. The successful candidate will be located in an acute environment and will be assisting the elderly. Experience of previously working in an acute environment would be essential, as well as experience of previously caring for the elderly. Candidates applying for this role will be required to be car drivers.
The candidate’s duties will include;
- Working with the elderly to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
- Supporting the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.