Pulse is recruiting a Band 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist based in London. This is a full time position and the working hours will be 9.00am-17.00pm. The candidate must have a minimum of 4 years experience in paediatric occupational therapy with children who have complex disability. This is a position within an outpatient team therefore experience of working within a hospital environment is not essential. The candidate must be familiar with working within a Multidisciplinary Team. Additional experience which would be desirable is seating experience. It would be fantastic if the candidate had knowledge of paediatric motor disorders and equipment.
The following must also apply;
- A relevant degree qualification
- Professional body registration
- Previous exposure in a similar environment to your placement
- Gain a UK applicable Police check
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- Work with children to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness or accident
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.