Pulse are recruiting for a Band 7 Team Lead Occupational Therapist to work in South West London, on an on-going basis. Our esteemed client is in need of someone with clinical experience in rehabilitation, orthopaedics and general medicine for the elderly. They would need to have knowledge of community services, referrals and discharge planning. This position is due to start as soon as possible on part time hours of thirty per week over four days.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.