Pulse currently has an opportunity for a Band 5 Occupational therapist who has previous experience in intermediate care. This role is based in Lancashire; it is a full time position to start as soon as possible. This role will involve some travel to visit patients in their homes; therefore the candidate needs to be able to successful work independently as well as in a team, as the candidate will also be joining a multi disciplinary team. The candidate will be assessing patient’s capability and creating appropriate care and rehabilitation plans accordingly. They will also be monitoring such plans, making sure they continue to be fitting to the patients needs. A car driver would be desirable for this position.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.