Pulse have received a request for a part time locum Occupational Therapist to join a thriving team in Essex; this position is suitable for someone with experience in an Acute setting and working at a Band 6 level. Our esteemed client is in need of someone to start as soon as possible for three days per week and the duration is expected to last for three months initially with likelihood of an extension.
To be considered you must have the following:
· Current registration with the HCPC
· Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
In this position you will be expected to:
· Assessment, plan, implementation and evaluation of interventions as an autonomous practitioner
· Work in accordance with guidance set out in national and local guidance.
· To have organisational knowledge relating to Trust protocols and procedures and adhere to them.
· Improve standards of care by efficient and effective use of resources
· To contribute to effective risk management at team level by accident/incident reporting, assessing and controlling.
· Working as part of the ward team ensuring an MDT approach to goal setting and care delivery
· To be responsible for providing accurate records of information required by the Trust for audit purposes.
· Ensuring a high quality of service delivery and treatment/care planning.
In return Pulse can offer you;
· Fantastic rates of pay with daily payroll
· A unique and efficient compliance process
· Access to exclusive job opportunities
· Innovative digital platforms specially designed for Pulse
· Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
· £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.