Pulse is recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with recent experience in Paediatric care to join a busy team in Romford as soon as possible. The hours offered are full time for someone to join the team for an initial month duration with possibility of an extension thereafter. The caseload will include carrying out standardised assessments, school reviews, seating assessments and developing programmed to support families and schools.
- Relevant degree qualification
- Current HCPC Registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Using own initiative, provide professional advice and guidance to staff and children
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Carry continuing responsibility for the assessment of patients’ needs
- Ensure staff obtain competency prior to use through supervision, teaching and training of practice.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.