Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified occupational therapists both in the UK and Internationally.
My client is now recruiting for a Occupational Therapists to be based in Crewe to join their established and busy team working within Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service.
Patients are encouraged to make individual choices about all aspects of life at the center and to be as independent as possible.
To work as part of Crewe Neurological care centre multidisciplinary team for service users with complex acquired neurological impairments within an inpatient intensive rehabilitation setting.
To provide assessment and treatment for patients with complex neurological conditions with support from clinical supervisor.
To be able to manage own clinical caseload to a high professional standard and to seek support when required.
To assist in departmental and service development projects.
To provide supervision to rehabilitation technicians, volunteers and students.
To be able to work as a named therapist
- Hold a recognised Occupational Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent
- Be a registered member of the HCPC
- Be a registered member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists with a current license to practice
- Be adept in the management of patients with complex disabilities including seating and positioning
- Be able to complete cognitive assessments and devise appropriate treatment plans.
- Have demonstrable experience if clinical supervision, junior staff, assistants and students
- Be an excellent communicator - both written and verbally
- Have excellent interpersonal skills – including observation, listening and empathy skills
Alternatively for more information or to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gurdeep Jandu, in the Permanent Occupational Therapy team on: 01992 305 659 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.