Pulse are currently working with a private residential home in Cheshire who are looking for a highly experienced band 7 OT to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This homeis a specialist residential home for young people with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. They aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective care environment for those in their care.
Candidates must be HCPC registered OT's with significant post qualification experience in learning disabilities. Experience of working with young people or of working in residential settings would both be ideal. Experience or qualifications in sensory integration would also be highly valued and you will have excellent opportunities to develop these skills. The salary for this position is up to £35,000 pa and will reflect the successful candidates relevant experience.
Other benefits include:
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Support through preceptorship if required
- Full support from a multidisciplinary team
- Regular meetings and peer support with Occupational Therapists
- Developmental opportunities
- Research opportunities & support
- Internal/external training on new initiatives
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with increments for length of service included)
- Free staff parking, meals (and uniform if desired)
For further information on this position please contact Jack Dench on 01992 305659 or at email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.