Pulse are working with one of the UK's leading providers of independent Mental Health services.
Their unit in Staffordshire provides high quality specialist residential services in the community for service users aged 15-25 with complex needs.
They aim to prepare individuals for their transition into the community by providing them with the skills needed to improve their independence .
The centre has an exciting opportunity for an experience Occupational therapist to work full time on a permanent basis across 3 sites in the Stoke area.
You will work alongside a full residential care Team including support workers, team leaders, psychologists to support young people in their transition from residential services into more community independence and supporting their emotional health and well being.
• BSc first or an Msc in Occupational Therapy
• Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
• Demonstrate an interest in service development and promoting team working
• Have a licence and access to own transport.
• Be a strong team player.
• Have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
• You will provide quality assessments and interventions within the Model of Human Occupation.
• Experience in working with children & adolescents is advantageous.
In return we offer:
• Full support from a multidisciplinary team
• Regular clinical supervision
• Meetings and peer support with Cambian Occupational Therapists
• Developmental opportunities
• Research opportunities & support
• Internal/external training on new initiatives
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with increments for length of service included)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.