Pulse has received a new locum vacancy for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Cambridgeshire. Our client is looking for someone on a full time basis, but is willing to consider someone part time. Applicants must have previous experience within moving and handling, it would also be desirable for the candidate to have knowledge within adaptations and rehabilitation.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
- Previous exposure in a similar environment
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Enable people to be as independent and as safe as possible in their own home.
- Promote a person’s quality of life and that of their carers.
- Support the person’s carer and enable them to continue in their carer’s role.
- Carry out practical assessments of people’s ability to carry out normal activities of daily living:
- Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.