Pulse is currently seeking a Band 7 Physiotherapist to join a fantastic Neuro rehabilitation team within our client’s Trust based in Buckinghamshire. This position is available to start a soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three months.
The successful candidate will be working within a multidisciplinary team, providing assessment and rehabilitation to a caseload of individuals with complex neurological conditions. It is essential that the physiotherapist has previous experience working within a similar environment to be considered for this role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing rehabilitation treatment to a caseload of patients with a range of movement problems due to various neurological conditions
- Working within a multidisciplinary team of other physiotherapists
- Monitoring patient progress and setting realistic, achievable goals
- Providing support and advice to patients, carers, families and other clinical staff when required
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have experience of working within an hospital setting
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Unavailable to work, but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.