Pulse is now seeking a band 7 speech and language therapist for an exciting new role based at a NHS trust in the area of London. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with individuals with a range of complex communication needs.
The placement is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, for an initial 12 weeks. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 16:00. This role does require ideal candidate to be a car driver.
Duties within this role will include:
- Giving advice and support to family members and teachers
- Report writing
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
- You must have significant neuro rehabilitation experience
- Must be band 7 or highly experienced band 6
- Must be confident and have experience with lone working in the community
- Must hold a full UK driver’s license and be able to drive a car
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
If you have the skills suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.