Pulse are working with one of the UK's leading providers of Neurological and Brain Injury Rehabilitation.
They are currently looking to recruit a Band 6/Senior physiotherapist to join their team at their centre in London.
You will act as part of the wider clinical team, working closely with patients and other healthcare professionals to deliver the best care and rehabilitation for patients.
You will be required to deliver the highest quality therapeutic activities using a wide range of approaches to facilitate the varying needs of the patients in order to maximise their independence.
The service works with a range of patients requiring rehabilitation following Brain Injury, Stroke, Road Traffic Accidents or Assault, many of which my be treated at the centre for up to 6 months.
Working within a team of 4 other qualified physiotherapists and one rehabilitation technician. You will work closely with occupational therapy, speech and language, doctors, nursing, social work and neuropsychology.
The successful applicant may time also be exposed to more intense and challenging cases and at times may be exposed to verbal and physical aggression.
The suitable candidate must have the following:
- a minimum a BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in physiotherapy
- Hold a current registration with the HPC
- Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.