An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work with one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural and support services for both adults and young people. This is a permanent vacancy which is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, working 37.5 hours each week.
Our client is seeking a band 6 OT with previous experience of working within mental health and inpatient settings. You must hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free parking at every site
- Health and wellbeing support through our EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Pension scheme with a Priory contribution
- SMART Pensions - Opt for a slightly smaller salary and we pay an extra contribution into your pension. The result? We both save on National Insurance payments and you end up with an overall increase in your take-home pay
- Cycle scheme - Get a tax-free bike with equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%
- Computing scheme - Buy the latest technology at no more than the RRP using salary exchange whilst spreading the cost over 12 months
- Your Priory, Your Benefits - Our shopping discount site where you'll find great offers for online and in-store shopping, negotiated specially for everyone who works with us
- GymFlex - Spread the cost of an annual gym membership over 12 months and use your membership at health clubs, leisure centres, boot camps and yoga studios across the UK Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.