Pulse is actively recruiting a Band 7 Occupational Therapist with experience in Hand Therapy care to join an inpatient based practice in Ipswich. Splinting experience and experience of basic wound care would be desirable. Our client is in need of someone to start as soon as possible. It is not essential to be a car driver but may assist with travelling to sites.
- Relevant degree qualification
- Current HCPC Registration
- Minimum British Association of Hand Therapy Level 1
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Using own initiative, provide professional advice and guidance to staff and patients
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
- Ensure staff obtain competency prior to use through supervision, teaching and training of practice
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Carry continuing responsibility for the assessment of patients’ needs
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.