Pulse’s private client, based in Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced Physiotherapist who specialises in Elderly Care to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for improving mobility, assessing mobility aids and engaging in joint assessments and the delivery of service with others involved. During your role, you will be working with an Occupational Therapist and two Therapy Assistants in the rehabilitation unit.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in elderly care physiotherapy
Main duties will include:
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Treating patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Daily rehab to the patients on the ward
• Working within intense rehabilitation
• Working within the complex discharge therapy team
• Post-operative intervention
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Daily running of exercise groups
Some of the Benefits you can expect:
• Continuous learning and development
• Life Assurance
• Annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Career development
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.