Pulse is actively recruiting a Band 6 Dietitian for a role in London, the successful candidate will be working within a Multidisciplinary team. This is an exciting part time position of 22.5 hours a week, this will be between Monday – Friday and the actual days are to be confirmed. This is an inpatient role and will involve working with children and adults, therefore paediatric experience would be desirable. Also experience of managing dysphagia, working in mental health and an acute environment would be great. In addition, clinical experience in managing obesity, nutritional support and refeeding syndrome referrals is essential. The candidate will need to travel between hospital sites therefore it is important that the client is a car driver.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.