Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced Dietician to join our clients well-established practice based in West Lothian. This role is available to start as soon as possible and is offering full-time hours to the successful candidate.
Our client is looking for someone to provide dietetic assessment, diagnosis and treatment programmes to individual patients, whilst working as an autonomous practitioner, holding a clinical caseload and working without direct supervision.
In this role, you will be expected to:
• Provide a high level of care to patients with dietetic and nutritional requirements
• Facilitate the safe discharge of patients with nutritional and dietetic plans
• Negotiate with carers, patients and others around individual case management
• Use specialist knowledge to inform sound clinical judgement/decision making for case management.
• Contribute to multi-disciplinary clinical teams, communicating complex information to members of the teams
• Understanding the emotional needs of patients and their carers
• To attend relevant training and development to maintain the skills and knowledge required to maintain up to date HCPC and Dietetic registration
• Using highly developed knowledge & skills in the implementation and planning of individual dietary treatment plans considering patient’s condition
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Benefits will include:
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a max salary of £50k)
• 2 week’s paid paternity leave
• Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
• A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• General annual leave allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays that grows with service
• Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
• The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
• A range of staff discounts
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.