Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Band 8a Extended Scope Physiotherapist to join the team at a well-established NHS trust based in Surrey. This placement is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3 to 4-month period.
It is essential that all applying candidates have extensive Chronic Pain experience, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £28 - £32 per hour.
What to do next?
If you feel you would be suited to this role, please apply using the form below. Alternatively, you can contact our team for more information!
Duties may include:
• Assessment of spinal pain
• Treating severe musculoskeletal conditions
• Working within triage
• Management of neuro-muscular skeletal disorders
• Carry out clinical diagnosis
In return Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.