Pulse has an exciting opportunity for a Band 7 Women’s & Men’s Health Physiotherapist to join an innovative NHS trust based in East London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week from 8.30am – 4.30pm and the placement is located closely to a main line train station.
The ideal candidate will need to be qualified, with experience working within Women’s & Men’s health in a hospital setting. You must be clinical competent to do internal Gynaecological assessments with previous Band 6/7 experience of assessing and treating Obstetric and Gynaecological outpatients.
The role will also require inpatient experience of patients with 3rd and 4th degree tears, gynaecological oncology patients, and various post-surgical patients requiring respiratory and mobility assessment.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £24 - £30 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Management of pregnancy related MSK conditions
• Internal examinations
• Assessing patient progress
• Managing own caseload
• Be legally and professionally accountable for your own work
• Treating gynaecology outpatients
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in women’s health physiotherapy
• Previous experience of working in a similar role
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.