We are looking for an organised and empathetic speech therapist to be welcomed in to our NHS client’s oncology team on a full-time locum basis. The role is based in Manchester and available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month duration.
The speech language therapist in post will conduct face-to-face treatment to inpatients, with some outpatient telephone work sometimes required.
Skills and experience:
• Relevant degree in speech therapy
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience of working with oncology patients
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £25 per hour.
If you feel you have the skills and experience above and this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal speech therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.