Pulse is now seeking a specialised speech and language therapist for an exciting new role based in Leicestershire. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with clients who have challenging behaviour and/or emotional difficulties.
The role is available to start at as soon as possible for an ongoing period, working full-time per week.
Duties within this role will include:
• Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
• Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
If you have the skills suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.