Pulse is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join the Stroke/Neuro service at a well-established NHS trust based in Nottinghamshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible. The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within stroke, treating patients to help maximise independence and build muscle, also experience within neurology.
Duties within this role will include:
• Initial assessments/brain injury assessments
• Help to develop skills
• Increase range of motion
• Providing support and advice to carers and family members
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Managing own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Current HCPC registration
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.