Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist to join the rapid response team at a well-established NHS trust based in Middlesex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until the end of May 2019 initially.
The candidate appointed will help with admission prevention and assist in facilitating a discharge, whilst working alongside the multidisciplinary team. It is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working within a rapid response setting, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have HCPC registration
• Good communication skills
• Manual handling experience
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.