Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
Pulse is seeking to recruit a Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to join a busy rapid response team at an NHS client based in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be responsible for helping the client maximise function through home visits and make referrals to hospital when needed. You will be working within a community setting within an MDT team who strive to provide a high-quality service to all users. The post holder may also be required to support the Falls service and Intermediate Care team when necessary.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing home care packages
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
• Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
• Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
• Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
• Full licence and access to own vehicle
• Wide knowledge of long-term condition management
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Experience in rapid response
If you are an empathetic Occupational Therapist committed to supporting individuals within your community, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.