Are you a Physiotherapist who specialises in Paediatric Neurology?
Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a band 7 Physiotherapist to work within the Paediatric Neuro team at a well-established NHS trust in Essex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 2-month tenure, however this is likely to be extended.
As you will be working within a Paediatric Neuro team, it is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working within a similar setting to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £23 - £28 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing rehabilitation treatment
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Treating patients in their own homes
• Monitoring patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have experience of working within an hospital setting
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro
Pulse can offer you in return:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.