As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We are now seeking a HCPC registered Band 7 Psychologist to join an Older Adults team at an innovative NHS trust within South London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for a 3-month duration.
You will be responsible for providing a high-quality specialist psychology service and must be able to work autonomously. The appointed candidate will be providing specialist psychological assessments of clients referred to the team as well as formulating and implementing plans, for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a client’s mental health problems.
Duties within this role:
• To provide a highly specialist clinical assessment and therapy service to clients with functional neurological disorders
• To work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for psychological practise within a current caseload
• To supervise and support other professional staff who may work with clients with functional neurological disorders when issues of psychological care and management arise
• Keeping up to date records
• To be legally and professionally responsible for own work
What to do next?
If you feel like this role is suited to you and you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply using the form below.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of training phlebotomists
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.